Charge of Committee: To complete the evaluation based upon the district criteria and make impartial, fact-based recommendations for closure to the Board.
1. Public Comment (10 minutes total, maximum of 2 minutes per speaker)
The Board has directed the Committee to include this segment. The public can make comments but the Committee will not engage in discussion. If more than 5 speakers wish to make comments, the 10 minutes will be divided among the speakers.
2. Information on District facilities - Pete Pedersen
3. Information by Sites
• Academic performance
• Special programs, preschools, after school programs
• Operation and maintenance costs
4. Assignment of subgroups and criteria
5. Future meetings and time of meetings
Norms adopted on September 7, 2010
• Respect ourselves, each other, time, and ideas
• Listen to understand
o There will be a great deal of information to consider and discuss. It is important that we listen attentively and ask questions to clarify information we do not understand.
o You may have a point you want to get across, but please be courteous and listen to the other person before
• Assume positive intentions
• Be courageous