Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Preschool Experience

My preschool experience with my three children in the Mt. Diablo School district has been an amazing experience. My son Kevin was placed in a Severely Disabled preshool class and had wonderful teachers who always had time for any questions I might have. My other two sons needed the speech classes at the preschool and they also had great teachers and help to prepare them for Kindergarten. They were all three at the Robert Shearer Preschool .

If you are concerned about your child's development or speech and he or she is almost three or older please contact the Gregory Garden's Assessment center @ 925-825-0144. They will lead you in the right direction and set up an appointment for your child to be assessed. The staff at the assessment center are very helpful and will make the process as easy as possible for you and your child. Don't be afraid to ask questions they will be happy to assist you to the best of their ability. If you have any question's please contact me at mountdiablocac@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!