Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Balancing Life With a Special Needs Children

We all have to balance our lives it doesn’t matter if we have kids with special needs or not. Everyone has to take time to balance their daily life! I am failing!
Parenting
This summer I have allowed too much screen time. What happened to my 30 minutes a day and figure out something else to do rule? What happened to making sure they get their chores and summer studying done before they do anything else? Yup, failing! I have managed to get the kids registered for school and have taken the youngest to school so he was able to figure out where all his classrooms are located. We’ve done sleepovers and went on vacation, but to actually make sure the kids were active this summer, I didn’t. I had planned on it and then life happened and, well next thing I know it is a week until school starts.

To read more visit AiN's blog.

No comments: