From Shared Adventures
Shared Adventures is hosting a Santa Cruz Beach Party for Special Needs Individuals & their families on 7/21 at Cowell Beach. Please see below for details.
* Who: We expect up to 2000 people to attend this long running, world famous beach party and adventures activities extravaganza for persons with disabilities, and their caregivers/friends/loved ones.
* What: The world's biggest FREE beach party for persons with disabilities & their guests. 8000 sq foot wheelchair-accessible platform on the beach, several awesome live bands, kayaking/outrigger canoe/snorkeling/scuba/beach wheelchairs, FREE FOOD, sandcastles, entertainers, you name it, we're doing it, for the 20th consecutive year!!! 150 persons with disabilities get to participate in adventures sports.
* When: Saturday, July 21, 2012, noon – 5pm
* Where: Santa Cruz, California, Cowell’s Beach (next to the Santa Cruz Wharf)
* Why: To celebrate LIFE! Party on the beach with friends and families.
If interested in attending, please sign up asap. Registration for this event will likely be closed in a few days.