Sat 3/26/11, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Renaissance Club Sport Hotel, Walnut Creek, CA
*Lunch and resource binder included
What is Transition Planning? (key points to a good plan)
• The laws that impact you before and after high school
• What types of services are there?
• Taking the LONG VIEW
• What skills are needed to be successful outside of the support of high school?
• What about WORK - even IF they get a college degree?
• Independent Living and the REALITY that brings
• Social networking
• Parent Panel – parents with kids right out of high school through age 40
For more information, see www.orionacademy.org