Monday, February 8, 2021

Optional Family Survey for CSUEB Doctoral Student ~ Fill out the Survey and Share It if You are Interested

My name is Katy Duffy-Sherr and I am a speech-language pathologist who is pursuing a doctorate in Educational Leadership through CSU-East Bay. 

 

I am researching how the opinions and experiences of special education case managers and the families they support are similar and different on the topic of the IEP process. I am hoping that the data I collect will provide some insight into how universities and employers can better prepare case managers to support the families of their students through the IEP process.  Additionally, the family survey will provide information about how families feel about the IEP process and the qualities they prefer in their case managers. 

 

This is where you come in.

 

Please share my survey with the families in your organization who have children in special education. As a thank you for helping me with the data collection, I can provide the data specific to your region to help inform your staff how families are feeling about the IEP process. I will also be creating a professional development presentation based on the data I gather that I could present or share with your organization. 

 

The survey has been translated into Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese and Chinese. 

 

SURVEYS: 

No comments: